I've been tagged by yuckie_chan
(you evil... XDDDD), so moving on!In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
1. I love staying in the car during Automatic car washing. When I was little I used to be hella scared by this mear thought, but now I just enjoy it too much XD
2. For as long as I can remember, my room has always been covered with posters. I think it started when I was 10, and I was a fan of East 17 (ZOMFGWTF XDDDD ASMDLFJAMJF!!!) and I used to buy all the magazines I could (according to a 10 years old pocket money XDDDD) to have posters. Besides, my wallpaper is older than me, so there's no point showing it!
3. I used to buy magazines twice so I could use the two sides of the posters XD I remember each times, the cashier looked at me weirdly "but you bought two of them each time?" XDDDD Well I don't buy magazines anymore (it was during my looooooooong Harry Potter/Star Wars/Lord of the Rings frenzy), as I'm only into Arashi now.
4. I'm scared of deep water, this is my biggest (and only) phobia. I just can't swim where I can't see what's underneath. Just thinking there's 10 meters of dark nothingness under me makes me panick! I remember when I was 13~14 years old, I went on a boat with my family, we went at large on the sea, and everybody jumped to swim but it took me actually 20 minutes to finally enter the water (after lots of screaming and crying XD) and then my aunt forced me to look underwater and it took me 10 more minutes (of winning XD, geez I was such a crybaby). I admit after watching, I wasn't that scared, and it was really pretty, but for the life of me, even watching the bottom or the far end of a public swimming pool makes me scared! (because of this impression of dark, silence, and nothingness).
5. When I was 8, at a zoo, a giraffe kicked my butt with her head XD
6. When I reached 20 (not the day of my birthday, but after some stuff happened) I did a complete 180° turn over in my life and my way of thinking. Arashi helped it keeping it strong and still is ^^
7. Through all my 15 years of playing the piano, my favorite and most beloved play is definitely "Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum" from Debussy
which I just love love loooooooove to play, it just makes me tremendeously happy to play it, it's like singing and dancing on "Happiness" XD (I still know it by heart after so many years, which is a record for me XDDDDD Ah yeah, something you should know about me: I HAVE NO MEMORY
or might I say, I have a very selective memory, just the stuff I want to remember... most often... fangirl stuff XD
8. Through all my scolarity, I used to draw on all of my lessons (yeah, just like Ohno XD), that's how I've learn to draw XDDD Luckily I was a good student and I learned quickly so I had time to spare. When it was lessons I cared, they were just little drawings in a corner, and when it was really boring, they were just huge on the whole paper. And as I was never satisfied with myself, I used to want to throw them away at the end of the lesson, and the friend next to me used to say "You're crazy, give it to me if you don't want it" XD (besides, it was weird, because he was a boy, and at that time I used to draw really fluffy fairies and elf XDDDD). At the end of my scolarity, I just went through all the papers I've kept from so many years ago and I cut all the drawings on my lessons. I've even found back the letters and messages we used to send to eachothers with my ex-boyfriend. At first I used to write letters during the lessons, making it looks like it was the actual lesson I was writting XD (yeah, including graphics and weird equations in the middle) And then we were just communicating with bare drawings, like, I wrote on a piece of paper "you do this kind of drawing for me next week" (usually a girl, because he couldn't draw them for the life of him, usually he drew a ninja girl fighting XD) and in return I had the same request, usually to draw the character he had created, who always ended up looking like a ghei bishounen XDDDD
Errr so I must tag people now, as I've been away for 3 weeks, maybe some of you have been tagged already and I don't know about it, so, sorry in advance if you've already been tagged: hermiana
(<<<<< you two, it's just to force you to use your LJ XDDD Yeah you're free to hate me now X3), tarama_sweety